Evolution

▼

Focus on our 20 Trees

▼

Monthly Missions

▼

Plant of the Month

▼

Pages

▼

Rose on a Ramble. Again

As promised, a return visit to the 'outlaws' patch shows a bevvy of beauties; a plethora of pretties and a garden chock full of all things floral.






Two very different forms of Acer


A couple of cheery Begonias.



This Dahlia looks magnificent against the rich red of this Virginian Creeper which completely covered a large fence.


I believe this shrub to be a Lonicera Pileata. It has bright blue berries. I had thought it to be a form of hebe, but I a little research suggested not.



This chunky looking spider is perfectly at home in its web among the shrubs - can you spot it?


Finally, a proud look at the orchid I managed to make re-flower. Isn't it looking grand?

No comments:

Post a Comment