The vaguely green-fingered thoughts of a rambling rose.

Don't say I didn't warn you


But May does have some surprises up her sleeve, and if you have bought your bedding plants and do not have a greenhouse or cold frame, ensure you do have some fleece...or even some newspaper to cover them over at night.  We've had some chilly nights (and days) this week.

I had an appointment at a local nursery earlier this week and was able to buy our bedding plants, along with those for the in-laws.  Since I don't generally buy my plants so early, I bought some fleece too as I don't have a greenhouse or cold frame. 









Today (Wednesday 13th May) the winds of change move in.  Prime Minister Boris Johnson has declared that the English should now be allowed out to play...but only with one other person outside your household, and social distancing remains in place. We are allowed to venture further afield to exercise, just in time for our new puppy, Daisy, as she is 12 weeks old on Thursday and can then venture out into this new world on her first walk.


Just like Daisy, I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing what each new day brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment