The vaguely green-fingered thoughts of a rambling rose.

Yesss!


We created our pond in June 2014.  We have had several frogs visit and in the last year or so were given some tadpoles by TMTC's little cousin.  

Last week while taking Ellie for an evening walk, we could hear a frog croaking from under the shed beside the pond.  On that walk we saw another frog in the next street.  Obviously the time had come for frogs to come together.

Maybe this year?

This morning I was feeling a little down in the dumps.  We're not self isolating yet and as I work for the health service, I'm still required to attend work.  Therefore we as a family are being sensible and adhering to the social distancing measures.  The images all over the media about crowds flocking to beauty spots across the country unnerved me somewhat.  I'm baffled how this will help protect the NHS. In a matter of 2 weeks I fear there will be an explosion of cases linked to this crazy behaviour. 

Anyhow. 

I decided to go into the garden to find something to lift the spirits.

Look what I found!


Frogspawn 🥳



I've decided to try and find something every day to lift the spirits in these uncertain times.  Finding these tiny jellies, each with a small black dot inside certainly fits that bill.

Be sensible.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment