The vaguely green-fingered thoughts of a rambling rose.

Few Flowers...

...fill me with such pleasure like my fuschia's. I know I've blogged about these before, but I really must show some more, not only to share them with you, but as a record for myself for future years. I do have the names, but not to hand, so I'll have to edit this at a later date.


This one gives the appearance of more than one bush as the flowers change colour as they age. It's one of this years acquisitions, and is already filling out nicely in the front garden.


Dangling down from a high wall basket under the kitchen window, at the perfect angle to appreciate this fuschia.


Frilly tutu's dancing in the breeze from a hanging basket beside the front door.


And the other side of the door, these vivid ballerina's have star quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment